More than just a space to work from...
Egg & co-working supports women and their businesses, facilitating collaboration, igniting conversation, forging friendships, breaking down barriers.
- A 5 minute walk from Waverley Train Station, just off Broughton St
- Bookable podcast studio and meeting room
- Private offices, hot desks and permanent desks
- Weekly workshops supporting business, emotional & physical health
In addition to providing top-notch workspace solutions, egg & co-working has earned recognition as one of the best co-working spaces in Edinburgh. We were recently featured in TravelMag, and you can read the article here.
Work independently, not alone...
For the day, a block booking, or fixed desk, we have a few different options available:
- With egg membership, £20/day book here
- Without egg membership, £25/day book here
- Permanent monthly desk £225 + VAT here
- Want to buy a block of days? Introductory offer 10 days for £200.
All egg paid members are entitled to their first visit free! You can buy a membership here.
If you'd like to arrange a viewing or book a block of days email [email protected].
Host or looking to host your own podcast? We have a dedicated podcast studio within egg & co-working, complete with all the equipment you'll need to start recording.
- 1 x microphone
- 2 x over ear headphones
- Private room for recording
We also offer a podcast production service, helping you record, edit and film. For all podcast enquiries please email [email protected]
Book our podcast studio for the day here.
Save money with an egg membership. £5/day saving on a desk booking and access to hundreds of discounts! Claim one free day trial at egg & co-working too.