- Full time permanent position
- In person – Leith, Edinburgh
- Hours 36.5 hrs per week
- 5 days 9am till 5pm/4pm Friday with ½ hour unpaid lunch.
- Salary £24,000-26,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Holidays 28 days
Applications are invited from enthusiastic, organised and self-motivated individuals to join our professional and well-established Letting Agency based in Leith, Edinburgh.
The vacancy would suit a newly qualified Property Manager, with at least one year’s experience in Letting Agency work.
- Managing a portfolio of properties around Edinburgh and East Lothian,
- Liaising with landlords and tenants, including handling all aspects of property management work,
- Vetting tenants, dealing with applications and rent collection.
- Communicating regularly with contractors and suppliers to coordinate maintenance and repairs
- Ensuring compliance with all industry regulations and legislation.
- Property presentation and marketing,
- Preparation of inventories,
- Viewings and property inspections.
-Keeping up to date with legislation
- Qualification (SCQF Level 6) in Residential Letting Property Management (Scotland)
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office experience is essential.
- Experience in working well under pressure & with time constraints.
- Experience in SME Professional software, Fixflo and Inventorybase would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Ability to work independently and work well as part of a team.
- Clean UK driving licence.
- Pleasant telephone manner