Egg is Scotland’s largest on-line and off-line network led by, and supporting women and businesses through our digital & social platforms and events. In May we opened egg & co-working, Scotland's first co-working space for women, in the centre of Edinburgh. We have big ambitions and plans to scale with an exciting pipeline of opportunities ahead are now looking for a Business Development Manager to be part of this next exciting chapter (and it really is exciting).
About the Role:
The Business Development Manager is a key hire within the team, as such the responsibilities include:
- Manage - All inbound sales & prospective customer enquiries, dealing with them swiftly and professionally
- Client Acquisition - Identify, target and acquire new clients and partners to extend our business footprint.
- Nurture - Existing client accounts ensuring their needs are met at all times
- Sales & Revenue - Develop and implement effective sales strategies to exceed revenue targets. Create and present persuasive proposals to prospective clients.
- Team Collaboration - Work closely with the founder and Team egg to align business development strategies with overall company objectives
- Reporting and Analytics - Utilise website data to target to refine strategies and assess success. Prepare reports to present progress of business development efforts.
- Systems - Evaluate and implement systems to ensure sales success. Manage existing CRM sales channels.
- Networking - Attend regular networking events, identifying new sales channels and clients
Who you are:
- You have proven experience in business development or sales
- With drive & ambition, you love a target, are a team player who uses their initiative
- You’re a decision maker skilled in negotiation, you close deals quickly
- You’re a strategic thinker who loves a plan, you’re detail orientated
- Highly organised, you love a spreadsheet and are experienced with CRM
- You’re motivated by targets and thrive in a fast moving environment
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively as part of a team
- You are confident and curious. You love working with, and supporting, women!
Salary £28 - £30k plus bonus
35 days holiday and your birthday off
Free coffee all day every day
Contributory Pension Scheme
Egg is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.