As a family run business established in 1995, we believe that individuality should be the main basis of the care given within our Care Homes. Our dedicated team aim to provide specialised care in a safe homely atmosphere where the residents are cared for with dignity and respect.
We are currently seeking to recruit a passionate and dynamic individual to join our team. We are looking for a candidate who is highly skilled in Office Administration and who is an excellent communicator with fantastic interpersonal skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Administration for our largest care home.
- Ensuring all calls are answered in a prompt and professional manner & transferred to the appropriate team member
- Meeting & Greeting visitors
- Managing incoming/outgoing mail
- Following administrative controls
- Ordering stationery and general office supplies
- Assisting in arranging home events and visitation
- Filing and archiving
- Managing general e-mail inbox and ensuring emails are responded to in a timely manner.
- Assistance with finance tasks such as invoices and bills.
- Supporting the HR Manager with the recruitment process
- Utilising company social media and responding to queries
- At least 3 years admin experience (similar industry experience an advantage but not essential)
- An organised approach and good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varied workload
- Computer literacy and be an expert on Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Ability to use own initiative and being proactive.
- Strong knowledge of Social Media platforms.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail required
- Ability to work on own as well as part of a team
What we offer you?
- 25 hours per week
- Monday - Friday 09:15 - 14:15
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Training and career development
- Free parking
- Positive working environment