Accountability Edinburgh is an AAT licensed accounting practice demonstrating impressive growth. Based in Edinburgh, we offer accounting, consultancy, training, payroll and bookkeeping services to a wide portfolio of clients across various sectors.
We specialise in Xero advisory work, clean-ups and consultation on accounting automation. Our clients love what we do – and as a result of continued and substantial growth, we are now looking to expand our team.
The Accounts Senior will take primary responsibility for a portfolio of clients within the practice – working with them to understand their businesses and to provide up to date and relevant management information. In addition, the practice provides the day to day finance support for clients and the Accounts Senior will be required to supervise this work, ensuring a high quality of delivery and that work is turned out to an appropriate timetable.
What we offer
- An annual salary in the range of £28,700 - £32,800, depending on experience
- CPD package valued at up to £1,500 per annum, including support to attend national conferences & events
- 28 days paid holiday, pro-rated for part-time hours
- Flexible working conditions, offering office-based working – or flexible hybrid working. The office is located in Edinburgh.
- Private medical insurance
- Internal training support and weekly 121s with line management
- Staff pension scheme
For more information and to apply, please click here