Sign up to our waitlist as we'd love to bring the event online due to the popularity!
Meet the marketing marvel behind Steven Bartlett and the brewery boss taking on BrewDog - Women on Top with egg
Beers, battles, and building your brand
Question: what happens when a Marketing Director guiding the masses through the complexities of social media marketing, and a Managing Director making waves in the non-alcoholic scene in Scotland, walk into a room?
Answer: they get to meet our head egg Kylie Reid, and exclusively tell all you good eggs about their lessons in life and business, of course!
And this time, we're so excited to be partnering with Tinies to offer free childcare during the event too. We know that this can be a big barrier to women, so we listened, and took action!
So, without further ado, we give you - the second 'Women on Top' event from our 2024 series! Forming part of the Scottish Government's Pathways to Success programme, this event will be a unique chance to hear from our two incredible speakers, to meet other like-minded eggs, and to feel inspired to boss your career too. Following on from our first sold-out event with Deliciously Ella, we've got limited spaces so make sure to grab your ticket while you can!
Let's get into the details. First up, who's who?
Grace Andrews - Marketing Director for Steven Bartlett and the Diary of a CEO podcast
Also known as the @the.socialclimber on Instagram, Grace is the marketing genius behind super successful Steven Bartlett who has a chart-topping podcast and appears on Dragon Den. Social media can be a tricky nut to crack, so Grace is committed to sharing her marketing knowledge with the masses through viral growth hacks, toolkits and guidance across her social channels. What a woman! Oh, and she's only 26 years old...!
Sonja Mitchell - Managing Director for Jump Ship Brewing
A self-confessed lover of beers and sailing, but hater of hangovers, Sonja jumped ship five years ago to set up the first and only non-alcohol brewery in Scotland. And her tenacity doesn't stop there. In November last year, Sonja made headlines across the UK for being brave enough to battle it out with beer giants BrewDog over an allegedly stolen beer name. We're sure she'll have some great stories to tell!
Kylie Reid - egg Head
Hopefully a familiar name to lots of you already, Kylie is our very own trailblazer who is the founder of egg. You can read her story on our website to get to know her a little better. But in the meantime, she'll be gearing up to interview these two female powerhouses about their careers, learnings and top tips for eggs. Sure to make you laugh, Kylie is the ultimate chilled-out host at events and you'll feel right at home straight away.
The nitty gritty details - when, where, who, dress code?
- Where? We're delighted to be hosting the event in the beautiful Balmoral in central Edinburgh. It's set to be a really inspiring space for us all to come together.
- Who? The event is open to everyone (that means paying members and non-members). We want our 'Women on Top' series to reach as many good eggs as possible.
- When? Taking place from 10am - 12pm, we'll have tea, coffee and pastries available.
- Dress code? We're a relaxed and friendly bunch, so there's no dress code. Just be yourself!
How does the childcare service work?
- Our partners at Tinies will be there on the day in a separate room nearby to look after your little ones.
- Children between 0-10 years are welcome
- You’ll need to pack lunch your mini eggs, and enough nappies and wipes to last a few hours.
- And yep, it's paid for by us already so there's no extra costs to mums!
If you have any other questions, you can always drop us an email on [email protected] and we'll come back to you. If not, we can't wait to see you there!
We're proud to say that our Pathways series of events is supported by the Scottish Government Pathways Pre-Start Fund.