Ok so straight up, 14% of businesses fail because of the marketing strategy - don’t let that be you. Join Kirsty on the 22nd Nov and find out why your marketing isn’t thriving, it’s only just surviving. The truth is there’s a mountain of misconceptions businesses make in a marketing strategy, like research (market-audience-competitor), setting goals and testing with customer feedback. Together we’re going to explore the simple approach to good marketing strategy.
Who is this workshop for?
Business owners or new-to-marketing professionals who want to create their first strategy/plan or evolve their plans to achieve more consistent outcomes, win bigger or grow revenue.
What will you take away from the workshop?
- Uncomplicated ways to conduct market, audience and competitor research
- How to outline your target audience’s biggest challenges
- How to set goals and objectives
- How to write a simple strategy (what you’re going to do, and why you’re doing it, how and when)
- The best way to map out your activity (into a plan)
- How to report on success and adapt
Kirsty Kirkhope, Digital Marketing Consultant
Kirsty is a digital marketing consultant, currently working in tech, but with the majority of her career spent in agencies. She’s worked on projects spanning the public sector: Scottish and UK Governments, the NHS, Wrap Group, and private sector: Stewart Milne, Simon Howie Butchers, Glasgow Science Centre, PWC, Tesco Bank and many more. She’s a trainer at heart, and was a Digital Skills Trainer and Coach as part of the Google Garage project, and for SMEs in the North of Scotland as part of the Government’s Digital Boost programme.