February egg & co-working day WITH CHILDCARE!
Following our sold out January event, we are delighted to be back with our monthly co-working day, with childcare facilities, at egg & co! We know how difficult it can be to find space to breathe, particularly with small children at your feet, we know too the challenge of finding good childcare, as well as the prohibitive cost.
Partnering again with trusted Tinies, children will be in safe hands in a cosy room, whilst you work upstairs, powering through that to do list, or simply taking a breath and time out for some blue sky thinking. You don't have to have a child in tow to attend though, everyone welcome!
The day will be of value to you if you want to:
- Get out the house for some focussed co-working
- Take advantage of funded childcare provision
- Meet other women
At lunchtime we'll hold a Borrow My Brain session, a chance for you to share a business problem you're facing, leaning into the collective minds and experience, you'll get advice from others who have been there before you... a problem shared!
What else do I need to know?
- Tinies are our trusted childcare providers, led by Martine and Jacques, operating in Edinburgh and Glasgow. Martine has been at each co-working day and has helped us welcome 21 children so far, many who have never attended childcare before.
- Children between 0-10 years are welcome
- Co-working happens on the first floor, children are looked after in a cosy downstairs, secure space, you can pop down anytime to see them, you can't hear them :)
- You will need to pack lunch for the little ones, along with sufficient nappies and wipes.
- You don't have to have children to attend!
- Lunch will be provided for adults and we encourage you to meet others and dive into our lunchtime session
- Egg & co is located on Union St, just off Broughton St. An 8 minute walk from Waverley, a few minute walk from the tram, metered parking on Forth St, you can rent a driveway for the day and find better parking deals here.
Read all about our co-working day with childcare here.
We look forward to welcoming you, for any enquiries please drop team egg an email.
Testimonials from our last egg & co-working day with childcare:
Kimberley, "I just wanted to email and say a big thanks for a great co working day! I got so much out of the day, it was great to be able to concentrate on work and chat with everyone. After not being in a working environment for a while it gave me confidence that I could do it again and I left on a high.
Also the childcare was just fabulous. Knowing I could pop down and see Finlay at any time was wonderful. He had such a fun time and I felt the team was really caring.
I will definitely be back!"
Georgia, "I've never gotten so much done in one day while looking after the kids, this has been a game changer!"
Huge thanks to our partners RBS for supporting our childcare with co-working day, and for allowing us to pass on the invaluable childcare provision at no extra cost to you.